TUESDAY, SEPT. 22
- Everything’s an Argument – Ch 14: “Visual and Multimedia Arguments” (part 1: 326-333). Read through page 333. You do not need to complete the response exercises.
- Rhetorical Analysis of Hero/Monster due by 1:00pm (the beginning of class) via email in a Microsoft Word file. Remember to include a 200-word reflection on the peer editing process.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 24
- British Library’s online article, “Medieval Monsters: from the mythical to the demonic”
- Asa Simon Mittman and Susan M. Kim, “Anglo-Saxon Frames of Reference: Framing the Real in the Wonders of the East,” pp. 1-25 (available online in Different Visions)
- Note: I have removed the Beowulf (2007) movie blog post assignment originally scheduled for this day. No writing assignment today.